A Church of England Academy
Holy Trinity is a two form entry multicultural primary school in central Halifax.
The school aims to value and foster the intellectual achievements of each child, so enabling everyone to fulfil their academic potential.
Through its Christian Foundation, and looking at Jesus as its example, the school seeks to:
* bring each child to an understanding of their own and other faiths;
* enable each child to experience prayer and worship as a part of daily life;
* encourage children to recognise the importance of honesty, integrity, compassion, responsibility and respect for themselves and others;
* create an environment in which children will strive to discover and develop their capabilities;
* lay the foundations of a healthy lifestyle;
* promote an ethos in which each individual feels valued and respected and is encouraged to make a positive contribution to home, school and society.
“Pupils make outstanding progress in their spiritual, moral. social and cultural development. Their well-rounded outlook is shaped by the academy’s Christian ethos and values and its positive regard and respect for others whatever their differences in culture and religion……..”
“Pupils’ behaviour is good and they feel safe in the academy. Pupils are polite and treat each other with respect.”
Our school building comprises 17 teaching rooms, each equipped with an interactive whiteboard, one of which is a Playgroup and facility for the Tigers (the before and after school club), 8 group rooms, a nurture suite, large hall and apse which can be divided into 3 separate teaching areas, a large resource centre including a library and 31 place ICT suite.
Although our building is on two floors, both are accessible from ground level due to the slope on the land. We also have an internal lift and a well-equipped medical room.
“Holy Trinity is a truly inspirational community where relationships and behaviour, based on clear Christian values, are exemplary.”
“Parents are extremely pleased with the school and cite ‘family values’ and ‘inclusivity’ being at the heart of everything that takes place…….”
Find out more about Holy Trinity from the school’s website: School Website
The link to take you directly to the OFSTED report for our school is: OFSTED Report